ROCKSOCK is totally committed to protecting the privacy and security of https://www.rocksock.com customers and website visitors. We fully appreciate and respect the importance of data privacy and security on the Internet.
Protecting your security
We are always striving to make sure your information is protected. As soon as we receive your information, we use various security features and procedures, taking into account industry standards, to try to protect the personal information that you provide and to prevent unauthorised access to that information.
We offer full secure “https” access to the ROCKSOCK.com website and to all data information. Access to all data on ROCKSOCK is password-protected, and secured by SSL encryption when it is exchanged between your web browser and the ROCKSOCK services.
For secure your credit card, we don’t have access and we don’t store details of the security code that you need to input in order to complete an order using your credit card.
We will do our best to protect your personal data, but please help keep your account safe by using a strong password that includes characters other than just letters. We will also encourage you not to use the same password across all or many of your online accounts. As emails, instant messaging, and similar means of communication are not encrypted, we also would recommend not communicating any confidential information through these means.
Collection, processing & use of personal data
Information collection & procesing:
• Browsing our site;
• Saving an item;
• Registering & logging on ROCKSOCK;
• Making a purchase from ROCKSOCK;
• Contacting ROCKSOCK customer care;
• Using ROCKSOCK social media & banners.
Using your personal data.
We collect the information from you for an internal and statistical purposes only, to be able to provide the best services to you.
We do not share with nor sell your personal data to any third party company and we have taken the necessary measures to safeguard the transmition of your personal data, by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
• Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features, such as “Add to bag” and “Add to wishlist”;
• Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience;
• Customer preference cookies – when you are browsing or shopping on ROCKSOCK, these cookies will remember your preferences, like language or location, so we can make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you;
• Targeting or advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
By using ROCKSOCK website, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the “help” section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our site, and the complete ROCKSOCK user experience that we pride ourselves on providing to our Customers.